CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

sábado, 17 de outubro de 2009



lês sobre janelas e linhas ortogonais.
a contenção do espaço.
ouves uma melodia que poderias suster repetidamente.
o espaço estilhaça-se 
e o fluxo das imagens entra em combustão rente à pele.


entrevês essa dança de altitude trémula 
e incerta. 


(©Vera Fonseca)



“Since I was a teenager, I have an epileptic fit. I passed out twice in this year. It is like a memory flashback; wrapped by the various warm childhood images. In this movie, a bisexual boy and a girl are dancing, a kind of love. However; you may not see them though; a strobe light creates you to see the clear images inside of you. (…) All of my film and video pieces are in many ways the abstraction of feeling of people whom have been driven into a corner or stuck in their own maze. Sync Up Element is the cure vision in our data oriented digital lives. I mean I am not making a medicine but film viewing experience itself will open up many discoveries to our natural details in our memories” (Stom Sogo)

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

simplesmente lindo:)

Madame Pirulitos disse...

Continuas a escrever tão bem...